Thursday 17 June 2010

Social Networking

It seems that everyone now who has a computer or a smart phone or an iTouch, is using one of the social networking tools, ie Facebook,MS Messenger, GTalk, Twitter etc. Someone recently mentioned that i was always on line, yes I am in fact, I run all the various logins from my Android Phone. However, it is difficult to manage all the different apps at the same time, so I use 'NIMBUZZ' which is available for all the various media, iPhone/iTouch, Android and PC. It collects all the various logins and my 'friends' and logs me in all at the same time. It also has a status line, which can be linked to a twitter account, so that can be updated as well.  www.nimbuzz.com       try a download.     An alternative is also available called 'palringo'. which does most of the same logins.

No comments:

Post a Comment